Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cosmetology for me

Yes, I am seriously considering this course. I have been fascinated with make up eversince I can remember and I bought really good brands evesince I earned my own money. Sometimes I buy more than what I'll use then I will give it to my sisters. But lately I realized that I should seriously try it since I have a passion for it. I say some schools like the beauty school indianapolis that i saw online. This is the Regency beauty school that has gotten popular all over USA. It started with a few campuses, and now it is continuously growing across nine states already. I have to make a phone call inquiry to see if they have one near our place. It makes me feel excited knowing that I get to do what I really like.

1 comments:

Eckert said...

If you have a passion for cosmetology you should definitely go to school for it! Can you imagine your life if you worked everyday on something you hated? UGh. I was in the same boat as you..exactly! haha

I looove fashion and cosmetology and went to The Ohio Academy, a Paul Mitchell School for cosmetology. I LOVED IT and believe it was the best decision I have made. I graduate soon and can't wait to be working in a salon!

Best luck!

http://www.theohioacademy.com