Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, August 22, 2009

my first time

I just received an invitation for one of my dear freinds at the office. It's her wedding next month and it will be held at the beach! I feel so excited after receiving it. It would be my first time to be in a beach wedding. Before I would only read about destination weddings at magazines and online, and I cant believe I will soon attend one. Apart from the venue and the over all theme of the wedding , of course, I am so glad that my friend will tie the knot with her long time boyfriend. I am happy for them because I witnessed their relationship. I bet, the beach would be well decorated with an over all romantic feel. This is really what they have been dreaming for a long time. Now , their dream wedding is about to happen and I am glad to be part of it.

Have you been to a wedding of this kind? Oh, I cant help but check their wedding venue online. Thats how excited I am.

0 comments: