Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Accounting Firms

I have been working at the bank for 3 years already , and I can say that it really thought me a lot of things professionally. I graduated with a degree in Accountancy and I was able to apply my knowledge with the bank procedures. Lately I was browsing through some accounting firms in our area because I would like to get a 2nd job. I chanced upon Las Vegas Quickbooks Accounting Firm and there I saw the profile of the company. What attracted me about this company is that they really value not just their clients but their employees. They have a vast experience when it comes to financial accounts in the field of developers, auto dealership, gaming, internet and entertainment. I hope they do accept part time jobs so I can apply for any vacant position.

0 comments: