Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Energy Supplements for Dad

Last week, we were at the grocery for our scheduled trip to get our necessities. I grabbed my usual stuff and added some that I wanted to try. A lot of new stuff were there, and I can't help myslef from getting especially those chips. After that, we also went to the drugstore and got a few medicines for my mom since she's not feeling well. I love to get those over the counter meds because its my emergency relief. I was browsing through some shelves when I came across Acai Berry Energy Supplements. I have been reading about it online, and i thought of giving it to my dad for his supplement. He will try it this week when he goes to work . I hope it would give him positive results. He loves natural products so Acai Berry is suited for him. Maybe i should give it a try too when I have a schedule at the park.

0 comments: