Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, August 17, 2008

For the New Princess

The Princess of Quite-A-Lot

Again something I got from my boss. It's a photo frame actually and the cue thing about it is it plays an instrumental version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow.. So "princess-sy" talaga! (which according to them totally fits me! hahaha) Then I told her on how my princess of the family days will soon be over because my sister's having a baby girl in a few months.. So I didn't put a picture yet on the frame (they placed Wu Chun's pic in there when I forgot it at work!) As my days are already numbered.. Or maybe I'll be the queen and then she's the new princess!!! : )

The last couple of weeks I was outdone by my sis and my mom when it comes to shopping for the new baby.. Actually I have been really good saving my money since I plan on something. And of course lately I've been working weekends on my second job. Then I got the chance to do so about two weeks ago.. Here's my loot for the princess:
two RL dresses which I got on clearance.. only $10!!!
CK three-piece
this is my personal fave, that RL dress is not on sale!

When I got home after shopping I immediately went online and showed it to her.. I told her that these are my "share" already.. I've been really good though as to not spending a lot.. We should totally name the baby Lauren... : )

I'm off to the mall again today... So let's see...

0 comments: