Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, August 17, 2008

For Me

Eventhough I already shop for the "new" princess (refer to my prev. post) of course I have to shop for me!!! This is what I got myself...
went crazy for Coach

Hindi ko alam kung bakit dalawang wallet ang binili ko! They were having a sale that week, extra 40% off on items already on sale!!! I'm not really a big fan of Coach pero what the hell!! A Coach is a Coach... a Sale is a Sale!!! : ) The skinny purse was not on sale though, but it was so cute kaya binili ko pa din! hehehe.. But the other one I only got for $ 70 when the normal price will be around $180-190 since my sis bought one like that before...

so now i;m thinking... anung gagawin ko sa dalaang wallet?? isa lang naman ok na?? i think its what they call a momentary "relapse" for me... pero promise i've been really good shopping... haha

1 comments:

JenR said...

hi ricca nice buys..i got a mini skinny too, ok cya to put ur money and ID if ur bringing a wristlet or clutch..