Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Move Over Jerry...

I used to have a huge crush on Jerry Yan during the Meteor Garden days, I mean come on, who didn't right?!? But when I was home in Manila last May, my niece is addicted to this new tv show: Hana Kimi.. So I asked her what the story was and I was able to watch one. good thing I saw this one funny episode where the lead casts were on the hot spring!! It was funny and I got hooked to it as well.. And to be honest, I found the guy REALLY cute!!!! So, when I got back here, I watched Hana Kimi online and really fell in love with this guy:

wu

Yup its Wu Chun!!! And my gosh he is just one amazing person!! I was surprised on how he speaks a couple of languages especially English.. He graduated with distinction from a university in Melbourne, Australia.. He's the chairman of a hotel in Brunei and owns a fitness facility as well. He's not the ordinary celebrity I should say, which is why I'm impressed!! Oh and one more thing: He has a BLOG!!!! And I'm convinced that he really does the updates and posts since I went back to his first few posts.. The pics he has on it were personal shots and some posts mentions stuff that are personal, more about his life, his family. I don't know but I think during those times that he was just starting to gain popularity, he still had the time to blog and the cool thing is he have a Chinese and English version for his posts and will leave it with quotes at every
end..
Wu Chun hAna kimi cRaze
My niece mentioned that right now they're showing his other show, Romantic Princess at ABS.. and I'm starting to watch it as well.. Gosh, I wonder what I'm gonna do if I find out that he's going to Manila?!?! hahaha...

But then while browsing online, I read that he's shooting a new series with Jerry Yan, entitled Hot Shot!! now, there's something worth waiting!!!

1 comments:

leizlmarie said...

quoted from your post: "Gosh, I wonder what I'm gonna do if I find out that he's going to Manila?!?! hahaha..."

he's actually going here in Pinas this july.. he confirmed it in his blog just recently!