Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tired.. Confused.. Nervous..

TIRED... i started on second job last night at the Arena and it was pretty tiring... got a chance to glance at the Gary V concert, although i didn't see him.. wow! its pretty tiring.. especially because its the first night.. got off from work at 12 AM!!!! maybe later on it won't be this tiring once i get the hang of it.. the task of counting the money is easy, but going around the arena to get thei money was a pretty long walk....

CONFUSED.... haircut day for me today!!! and still haven't decided on my style that i wanted.. i'm going towards short hair again.. like Ella Chun from Hana Kimi.. (too much asian fever huh?! : ) we'll see.. i just don't want to get to the salon totally clueless.. but since the triple digits temperature started to hit and having two jobs, i don't think i have the time to fix my hair every single morning.. so.. i don't know... will got with the cut? or chicken out at the last minute and still settle for my old hairstyle? well, here's the cut i wanted: (sort of)

ella chen


Ella Chen

Just wish me luck.. I'll probably change my choice once I get to the salon.. Hay, and I'm working again tonight!!! tough times huh?!

Happy weekend!

0 comments: