Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Joaquin!!!

Me and Joaquin on his first birthday at Hard Rock..


Happy 2nd Birthday Joaquin!!
Too bad I missed this one, but hey 20 more days!! I cannot believe on how much you've grown and how smarter you've become since we saw you a year ago..

I cannot wait to see the pictures.. But even more I cannot wait to see you next month! Although I won't babysit you since I've seen how quick you are and very magulo and makulit sometimes.. Hahaha! Just good health for you... That's all that I ask for.. But hey, I think you MOM has other birthday wishes for you : More Ralph Lauren, toys and goodies from us here, huh?!?!? :)

Now I realized.. The day you were born was the day I started to be BROKE! Hahaha!!!

Love you, Joaqui!! mwah!

0 comments: