Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Heat is ON

I've been an avid fan of Brian Gorrell's blog, dishing out the dirty laundry of the who's who in Manila's "so-called" high society.. And I'm surprised to see and read that the main person involved in this drama has finally agreed to have an interview..



Ok.. so that's DJ Montano.. Never really watched the three-part interview... I mean who (in national tv) will admit to the fact that they have scammed somebody.. I think we pretty much know how it goes.. good for him though to finally come out but I think that the readers of Brian's blog are well smart enough to know what the truth is. It just makes me wonder, why would Brian spend his strength and time blogging, revealing to the world the lives of these people? I think its because he really knows things and have actually seen it..

This blog just keeps on getting better and the excitement builds up every minute! Can't wait on what's gonna happen next!

0 comments: