Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Still Alive

Yup.. I'm still here.. still alive... just plain busy.. busy with what huh?

busy with work.. since I've been feeling like a F@#cK!n ping-pong ball, working three desk jobs.. pretty tiring really, but kind of overwhelming. I sometimes feel they basically need me! Hahaha..

THINKING... yeah, been spending some of my time thinking about stuff.. not because I am bored but just because I think that there's some things that needed to be at least thought of if not dealt with right now.. I've been thinking about my future.. really... tough times in here right now.. dollar is not worth that much as it was before. economy's really bad and not really getting any better.. fReAk!N RECESSION! I'm just weighing my options, it's no use staying in here if that's the case.. so yeah, lately I have been seriously thinking..

PLANNING.. my trip to Manila is all set.. it's planning on how to meet everyone in just 15 days.. what to do.. where to go... I just wanted to see all of my friends.. from HS to college.. shildhood friends.. just everyone..

SHOPPING... nah NOT REALLY... just some last minute stuff to buy.. need to buy some "reserve" pasalubongs just in case I forgot anybody....

So yeah, I'm still here.. still existing.. still alive and breathing.. Although each and every single day.. every moment I wake up.. the only thought that runs to my mind is.. HOW MANY MORE DAYS???

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.