Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'm Back and I'm Furious

Since I haven't been on a blogging mode lately, I really had some thoughts in that I need to let out! I am not really feeling good since last night and feel like catching a cold, but who cares?!? I needed to vent this time as my emotions are still high! Hahaha.. Here's comes the B!*ch in me..

I've read on my sis' blog about some latest gossips in Manila, and one of them was when Gretchen walked out of a scheduled appearance in a showbiz talk show in ABS. So that got me curious and waited for The Buzz the next day to see if they have the chika about what happened. Ever since I've seen her clip when she visited Claudine after she gave birth, I definitely knew she was up to something... SHE WAS TRYING HARD TO BE LIKE VICTORIA BECKHAM!!! Hairstyle was a give- away of course, but then I figured Posh's bob really became popular.. But then when I saw the clips of her alleged "walk-out" from the said t.v. show, damn! I am furious... With the super skinny body frame, to the very fashionista look for a tv guesting.. And this is when all hell break loose for me: So, nag wwalk-out na nga sya, then a couple of fans were there na nag ask to take some pictures and she stopped and stike a pose totally like Posh! Call me crazy but I know na ginagaya nya talaga si Victoria.

Sure she was once a popular artista but hey I never saw her posed like that before. And I've also heard na medyo na okray na din cya ni Kris Aquino on her morning show for trying to be like Posh.. Hahaha.. It just boggles me for the fact that , if she thinks, she already know who she is, with her designer clothes, stunning jewelries and rich lifestyle..then why in the hell do you have to copy somebody else's style?!? She's been on the business way before the Spice Girls so she should have her own image by now. Oh and the "walk-out" I don't believe even a second of it and I think that its somewhat staged, you know why? Here's what I've observed:

Wasn't it too convenient that the camera crew for The Buzz was also there? Well, they've said before that they were conducting an interview with her..So I guess that's fine.

If you were too upset and felt disrespected why did you allow cameras to still shoot you while walking out?

And napaka habang walk out naman ang nangyari! I was amazed that they don't have an exit directly from their studios to the parking lot for celebrities. Lumabas pa si Gretchen, as in sa labas ng compound ng ABS-CBN before she got in to her car?!? Which is totally unbelievable!

Things have to change in how show business runs in our country, it is still too mababaw and overly dramatic at times, when they have to know that people are way smarter than what they perceived to be! I was gonna post photos for comparisons, but I think you guys can already judge for yourselves. Surely do hope you can watch that video clip of her "walk-out".

0 comments: