Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Cell Phones

Gone are the days when you used to have a long checklist of things you needed before going out the door: your camera, planner, iPod, your cellphone. Ever since Apple launch its iPhone a couple of months ago, I am still raving aboui it until now. The moment I saw its ad on the TV I knew that I have to get one. I think that it is really one cool stuff. Although we have to admit that long before iPhone came into the picture, it was Blackeberry that dominated the field of communication technology. Its an amazing product, one of the first to launch email capabilities from your cellphone, it changed the way people look at such handheld device.
Although BlackBerry Phone has been around for years, and Apple's iphone has just been on the market for a couple of months, comparisons are being made between these two products. I personally opted for the iPHone since it has that very modern appeal especially being the first touchscreen cellphone released. It lean towards the younger demographic as well, young professionals who are busy working 24/7 and are always on the phone would choose something so edgy, innovative, very modern with a really slick design. Blackberry has always been a classic while iPhone is modern. And besides Apple is also a well-known name with regards to breakthrough in the modern technology. So, I guess since people will always crave for something new and more modern, iPhone and Blackberry will always have their share of users up until something new will come along.. But for me, I am still loving my iPhone every single moment! I am looking for those sites who does Cell Phones Unlocked because I need to have mine unlocked when I visit manila. So far, Puremobile.com has that service and I will bring my iphone there so i can enjoy it in manila too.

0 comments: