Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Friday, February 29, 2008

Car Fix

My dad recently got into a minor car accident last time and I am so thankful that he wasn't hurt. He was on his way to pick me up at the bank when the glass window at the passenger seat collapsed and broke into pieces. I feel lucky too because I wasn't there when it happened. Everything was taken care of by our car insurance , and it really saved us from a big amount of money than not having an insurance at all. With what happened, i really know that it pays to have one. I already listed at my planner the date our car insurance will expire and it is on the next 2 months. I will be paying for it so I am already looking for some car insurance quotes online to check if my budget can carry the amount. I would prefer to use online forms when inquiring quotations because it really saves me a lot of time. There is a Cost u less car insurance office near our place and once I am good with the car insurance quote that they will offer me, I will personally go to their office for their services. I know that they have one of the most competitive rates in the market nowadays plus excellent customer service for their clients.

0 comments: