Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, March 15, 2008

I need a haircut and I need your help

I just had my WORST HAIR DAY today!! And I just hate it!! While getting ready to hit the mall, I figured it was so windy outside that I have to do something. My hair length is not long enough so I figured to just pin the front and upper part and then the wind just totally knocked up my hair while I was still at the doorstep! I was so f@?k!n' pissed! When I got to the car, I put my hair in a ponytail, but then it was still too short that half of it was just fallin.. Ugh! One thing that can really put me in a bad mood is having a bad hair day!!

I've been thinking of letting it grow for a while and just have my haircut when I go back to Manila (and I always do that!), I've managed to be patient before my every trip, kahit mukhang "warla" na ang hair ko sa work! But then lately I just can't take it. I loved the haircut I got last November, which was a surprise birthday gift from my friend. The stylist was really amazing that she was able to pull off the then popular "Pob" cut (Posh Bob), which is the Victoria Beckham haircut. Altough it was really pricey, imagine $60 for the service!! It does come though with the shampoo/conditioner, then a scal p and hands massage. Plus to be honest, she was really good. It was like a make-over show, since she will put on a bit of powder and lip gloss too!

So now, I really wanted to get a haircut! And I wanted to go back to her! But will I risk spending $ 60 for a haircut?!? I honestly think that my hair was still too short to spend that amount on a cut. And I don't know if I should get the same style, since after the cut, I have built the "posh" reputation of me at work!! Hahaha.. My co-workers just loved to tease me after I got that new haircut, with one side longer than the other (which some of them just totally don't get!).

I need help to find the cut that will suit me this time. I have some ideas though but I can't find the right pictures. Katie Holmes hairstyle in one premiere night event really looked amazing, but then I figured it was high maintenance. My other choice is Bea Alonzo's hair in the movie One More Chance!!! I know ang corny ko no?!? I've seen it in crunchyroll and I know that it was just a wig, but still it was so cute! But I can't find pictures of it. And I already did try my best to get a good shot of it. I watched it again, pause the computer just to take a shot of her hair from every angle, but the glare from the screen makes it a little blurry.. So please...

IF ANYONE CAN FIND OR CAN TAKE A MUCH BETTER QUALITY PICTURE OF BEA'S HAIR IN THE MOVIE.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW...

** on another note, i think One More Chance is a nice filipino movie. i seldom watch pinoy flicks but i've got to be honest, i already saw it three times in the internet! haha.. not bad..**

0 comments: