Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Catching Up

I've been so lazy, so here I'll catch up on tags and awards that I missed because of my laziness to blog..

"I" - thanks to my new blogger friend D'cooking mudra, i like this tag..

I AM… bored!!! to Death!
I WANT…to go and shop right now
I HAVE… learned a lot about life
I WISH… I can already go back to Manila.. for good!
I HATE... it when I have my monthly "period" hahaha
I FEAR… losing somebody I love
I SEARCH… online for places to go to for my vacation
I WONDER… how can I earn more money? hehehe
I REGRET… sometimes, that every time I go back to Manila, I still choose to return here! sometimes ha!
I LOVE…my family and friends so much!
I ALWAYS… check my balances online or on my cel.. haha.. adik!
I AM NOT…a nice person but I'm trying to be!
I DANCE... by myself and then ended up missin' my gimik days..
I SING... karaoke/videoke!!! although i dont have a great voice
I CRY… when I think of Mia
I WRITE… the names of my kamag-anak, parang walang makalimutan na pasalubong
I WON…lots of contests when I was in school?!? academic nga lng
I AM CONFUSED…on how some people just sit around all day doing nothing
I NEED…to check my list and see who did I miss out
I SHOULD…start losing weight, since yan ang unang sinasabi sa kin tuwing umuuwi ako..
THE LAST THOUGHT YOU GO TO SLEEP WITH IS… ilang days na nga lang ba at May na??? woohoo!!!

Fours.. grabbed this from my sis..

4 jobs i have had:
part time office assistant/cashier
started out as a teller
moved to Exchange Dept
then.. moved to Branch CSR II

4 movies i watched over and over:
Somewhere in Time
My Sassy Girl
Windstruck
Magic Kitchen

4 shows I watch:
Gossip Girl
Heroes
Big Brother 9
Survivor

4 places I have been:
Los Angeles
Las Vegas
Cebu
and San Francisco.. International Airport.. hahaha
4 places I would rather be:
Manila
Manila
i keep coming back to MANILA
Manila im coming home... hahahahahaha

4 things I look forward to this year:
just one.....
MY TEN- DAY TRIP BACK TO MANILA!!!

more catching up next time.. need to get ready for shopping!!

0 comments: