Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, March 24, 2008

Business Logos

At last, we are done with the concept of our new business. My sister and I will open an online store for children/ baby items and we are finishing up the design of the website. We wanted to have a simple and easy-to-do logo that would best match our items, so I thought of getting the services of a logo artist. But to my delight, my sister gave me a website for logo design and how easy it is to design your own, even have your business card printed. Its a step by step process, you have to choose a logo suited for your product, and enter the name of the business. From the logo, you can also choose the design of your business card and order it from the site. It's so hassle free and everything is just done online, which makes its easy for us since we are not gifted artists.




Here's a few screen shots that I got when we were having the design process online. I cant wait to finish our site.

1 comments: