Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Enter Boredom

Bored. Bored. Bored.

"I am convinced that boredom is one of the greatest tortures. If I were to imagine Hell, it would be the place where you were continually bored." -
ERICH FROMM, The Dogma of Christ

.. cannot believe how I spend my day at work, countless hours of doing nothing just pretending to be busy with stuff that I really don't need to do.

.. lately its been bad or should I say worse.. with the economy really down, I really see very few people coming to the bank.. we are not that busy anymore. no more long lines on the lobby.. phones are not ringing off the hook with customers..

.. imagine being in the office from 8:10 am to around 5:20 - 5:30 with nothing specific to do.. my reports need to be done before 11 AM and I normally finish it an hour earlier.. after that.... countless hours of trying to find something to do..

.. i'm BORED.. just plain BORED... i know i can talk to my co-workers even for hours.. but i don't want to be that kind of person, i want to be productive and useful. i cannot stare blankly on my computer screen doing nothing but still pretending..

.. been trying to distance myself since gossips breed on places where people doesn't have anything good to do with their time..

;;; hay.... wondering how i can beat this boredom????


0 comments: