Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Missing my Friends

I cannot believe that after almost four years, my college friend Jhoy finally posted some long lost pictures of us. And I really mean FOUR YEARS... some of the pics were from my first trip back home after staying here for nine months.. Pictures from every trip I had.. going back and forth.. sure a lot has changed.. but it sure brings back lots of happy memories and it really just made me miss them so much more.. I can't help but laugh looking at how we look during those times.. From my trip on Sept. 2004, to my despidida on June 2005, then back to Manila again on March 2006.. then again on April 2007.. One thing sure will not be the same since Mia won't be with us anymore, and seeing these pictures gives some really mixed emotions of joys and sorrows.. laughters and tears.. and I can't wait to add more pictures on this year!




June 2005.. for my despidida party, since I'm going back (again!) to the US, we decided to go somewhere I really haven't been in for years!!


Starcity!! This was one of our classic, we don't care where we go but we sure can have fun! it's three days before I leave (again!) for the US. I cannot believe on how we managed to have fun and be like kids again even for just a night.


March 2006.. An unexpected vacation to Manila since I lost my lola that year.. And the good side was it was within that same week that my friend Mia was getting married.. She was the first one.. And so I guess you really have to look on the bright side of things.. I was mourning but at the same time happy for my friend. We definitely had a great time..Too many pictures..




And then comes April 2007...


Thanks Jhoy for uploading the "long lost" pictures.. And I hope that it won't take you another four years to upload the photos that we will have on my next trip.. :0) Forty more days, friends.. forty more days...

0 comments: