Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Looking for eyeglasses


I can't see anything without my eyeglasses. Take it away from me and I am literally blins as it may seem. I have sets of contact lenses that I use for work, but I still prefer using eyeglasses at home. I found out these money saving Zenni Optical $8 Rx Glasses and I was so eager to check their sample products. You know me as a shopaholic, and yes I am always alert for great finds. Great Discovery: Zenni Optical has a lot of eyeglasses to choose from, depending on your budget and material preferences. I prefer simple ones though for home use. So if ou need to replace those old ones you are using now, check out, my this week's Best Thing Found: Zenni Optical , and be amazed with its products. The pic above is my personal choice.

0 comments: