Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Thoughts on the 7th day of rain

rain

I need to see the sun.. Please!!! It's been raining for roughly about seven days now. And I just can't stand it anymore!! Although its not something like thunderstorms or typhoons, this weather still pretty much bores me to the max! Its been so slow even at work since nobody really wanted to get out in freezing rain, so imagine how the whole week was like for me. I'm pretty much caught up with work, my reports are done before 10:00 AM. So basically I don't have anything to do after 10, except to answer the phone or just try to get busy helping out others, then I have to wait till around 5:30, worst 6pm on Fridays! This has been the longest week for me. Its actually pretty cool being paid without really working hard, but the thing is, I get bored if I'm not doing anything. I always drown myself to work, since before there's always something for me to do. You might ask why in the hell won't I just go out and SHOP? Nah, I really can't. I really have to start saving.. Hay... I am just so bored!

An occasional break yesterday afternoon was fine, and by break I mean like five hours where the sun showed up. It's still gonna rain, apparently for another three days I believe. What am I gonna do?? Tomorrow's Monday, just another day. But as the song goes: Rainy days and Mondays always get me down..

rain

0 comments: