Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heath Ledger, dead at 28

** Heath Ledger with Michelle Williams, they have a 2 yr old daughter named Matilda**

I don't know why I am even posting this, but I do believe that Heath Ledger is such a fine actor. Story of his death was shocking and how there are different versions that came out on the first minutes after the news broke out. My personal favorite films of him will be 10 Things I hate about You, Casanova, The Patriot and The Order. Of course most people will probably remember him from his portrayal in the film Brokeback Mountain. It felt so surreal watching the video of the NYPD carrying the black body bag outside his NY apartment. The news regarding how he was found dead at Mary Kate Olsen's apartment turns out to be untrue. No final news yet on what might be the cause of death. For more news just click this link.

What an untimely death for such a young, fine and talented actor.

1 comments:

mm said...

he's such a good actor i also like him in the movie A Knight's Tale btw got a tag for you pls visit my site