Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, January 26, 2008

online billiards

I rarely play any sport since then, and if there is one that I can play, that would be billiards. I usually play this with my cousins and friends back home. Out of nothing to do, I stumbled upon online billiard, and believe me, this is the best I've seen so far. The site is user friendly , and there's a lot of games to choose from. Online pool is also available, but i still need to get myself familiarized with the rules first. It's really taking my time during weekend, and I just enjoy playing. If i will get better with this, I can join at the site's billiard tournaments , who knows, i might win.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cricket PSL score card is one of the straightforward ways which can disclose to you the happenings on the cricket ground.