Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Howdy.. Cowboy


( A special thanks first to my sis for doing this digi-layout for us! I guess she's into digital scrapbooking lately!)
So here it is!! The pictures of our Halloween celebration. Just like what I've said, we decided on a Western- inspired setting. And oh my, we always go all out every halloween.. I guess we're really a bunch of crazy, funny and "great looking" people! I liked this much better than last year, because I get to wear jeans at work! The only condition is that you really have to dress as a cowboy if you wanted to wear jeans (so basically that means no tennis shoes or flats to go with it!) but I guess this is still a fine choice. I posted all my pics on my multiply site, but here's some of it that I think looks funny..



It's the same picture but just on different layouts.. These are my closest friends at work, and here in the US in general. ( L-R : Benita: she's dressed as Dolly Parton: Lily: my first and one and only friend here! LoL; Connie: our Operations Supervisor and Me: I'm dressed as posh cowboy! that's why the scarf was sideways and not just on the front..hehe)


I really don't want to wear a cowboy hat, two reasons: I'm not really into hats and I don't want to mess my hair! So I only wore it on a couple of pics. I'm here with "Dolly" and our School Marm, Lynette (she's the bare minerals addict! totally different story..)

After finishing all my morning reports, I've decided to go back t taking pictures! God I am so vain!! Haha.. Well actually I was really having fun. Every Halloween we have so much goodies, chocolates of course! and the bank will buy us lunch.. and everybody is just pretty relax and a good mood this day! It's like a semi day-off at work! It was just all fun and craziness the whole day. Although I have to be honest my feet hurt so much from wearing that semi-boots. I guess its way too far from my usual flats and mary janes. Here's some more funny pictures:

Aside from the hay bales and the "whisky" bottles we even have ropes! Too bad we didn't have a dummy donkey! Here's Benita trying to Rope It Up! Caught anything?



Sure she did!! And with the Sheriff waiting.. He goes straight to jail!!

Aren't we crazy?!! We work hard, I'll say we are a great team.. We're like a family.. And we take really good pictures!!


Hope your Halloween is fun too!

1 comments:

Sophiagurl said...

Howdy! I hope you don't mind but I tagged you =) Loved you cowboy outfit.