Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, October 29, 2007

tRiCk or TrEat

I guess its that time of year... Halloween!!! Our bank goes all out celebrating this, probably much more than any other holidays/ events.. This is the first of the few. The Central Services building decided to have a pumpkin carving contest.. And so here I am, the girl born and raised in Manila, with no knowledge at all about what to expect. I mean back home, halloween is not a big thing, the Trick or Treat is not something you can see in every morning. So pumpkin carving? I have no idea at all what to expect! (to be honest I thought they're just going to carve one and put a candle or any kind of light inside! Lol!)

*** Ain't it cute?? a witchy pumpkin and a pirate one!! ***
I go to this building (well, almost every hour) for our works and mail run.. This time around I stayed longer than the usual because I enjoyed looking at the entries and of course.. The Goodies!! Chocolates, cookies and cakes overflowing!! I just can't resist!! Well, here are the rest of the carvings:
*** the CSIs are in town!! They won 2nd place***

*** This is my personal favorite.. Its called "Dying to work Here".. Haha.. And it even has an crumpled application form on its hand.. Its so funny, because this one is just right on the side of the door.. Poor thing, died before working with us!! LoL!***

*** This entry from our couriers won the first place.. And to be honest, it freaked me out when I saw it!! There was even smoke coming out of the month during the judging.. It was the chopped out leg that gives me the creeps!! ***


I told you were really all-out huh?? Well then I guess you have to wait for my Halloween costume party pictures.. Our department decided we'll dressed-up on a Western theme.. And everyone's pretty ready!! Happy Hallows!!

2 comments:

cane said...

your bank is so funny hahaha

Sophiagurl said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Happy Halloween!