Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Tagged by My Sissy..

I'm basically not doing anything so might as well answer this
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Benita, we were plating CatchPhrase while having some drinks
2. What were you doing at 0800? Still at Benita's place, since I spent the night there.. I'm probably trying to find a signal for my fone!
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Nothing, just browsing
4. What happened to you in 2006? Hmmm.. I think Mama (my grandma) died March that year and thankfully I got the chance to go home.. Sad event but at least I was there
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Mommy, hot water pa!! Freakin' cramps.. LoL
6. How many beverages did you have today? I've been drinking diet green tea the whole day, cguro mga 4 glasses na
7. What color is your hairbrush? white
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Hmm.. Let's see, since I didn't go shopping today.. (yeah you read it right!) It was the M&M x'mas house for Ms. Robin and RL denim jacket for my halloween costume!
9. Where were you last night? benita's ranch at Tracy, trying to finish up a whole botlle of vodka!! hehe
10. What color is your front door? brown
11. Where do you keep your change? if they have a tip can I just leave them, if not I tossed it inside my purse
12. What’s the weather like today? a bit cold during early AM, afterwards i don't know I was in bed the whole day
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? im into the classic mocha
14. What excites you? - one word: SHOPPING
15. Do you want to cut your hair? I just had one like a month ago,
16. Are you over the age of 25? nope but i'll be 25 next month!
17. Do you talk a lot? at work yes.. at home not really..
18. Do you watch the O.C.? it already ended right like last season?
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yup.. How did you know?!! haha.. ( poging model/ law firm guy na lagi ngppnta sa bank!)LoL!
20. Do you make up your own words? Dati sa manila, but now hirap ha english!! nosebleed ito!21. Are you a jealous person? not really, deadma ako
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. - Ana Mia
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. - hmm.. mapaisip ba?? c Kat (kathleen) friend ko from Holy
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? first? di ko alam e
25. What does the last text message you received say? - Thanks and see u monday ; it was from benita
26. Do you chew on your straw? nope
27. Do you have curly hair? wavy i should say..
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? - i don't know
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? umm i can't think of one right now
30. What was the last thing you ate? pancit for dinner
31. Will you get married in the future? hmmm.. who knows
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? I got a dvd of The Holiday, starring Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet, I think its nice
33. Is there anyone you like right now? maybe you should just ask if there's ANYTHING I like right now, then I might be able to give you a straight answer!!
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? just tonight, you have to wash your own after dinner! Welcome to the life in America!! hehe
35. Are you currently depressed? I think so!! hehe.. Nah not really, Im just having really bad cramps beacuse its that "time" of the month.
36. Did you cry today? Nope!
37. Why did you answer and post this? I just wanted to try for a change! plus I got this from my sis
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey: I'll try, but I can't promise.. My friends are too busy that they're not really into blogging...

0 comments: