Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, October 27, 2007

My japan-japan Pictures

My sis recently blogged about my nephew trying to practice the "japan-japan" poses.. I love those and she's right, when we went to Plantation Bay, Cebu last April I believe most of my pics were like that. But I called it my korean posing, since I think it was also shown on one koreanovela before (princess.. something??) totally forgot the title! And I didn't get to see it so I'm not really sure. Well, here's some of mine!

***Ivy took this picture! Villa Escudero, april 13 2007. It was me and some of my college friends.. Place is really beautiful and I had so much fun! Can you read my shirt?! LoL!***

*** Ate Jor making the pose! Shot from Joaquin's first bday at HardRock, Makati***














*** Oohh, I love these pics!! At Plantation Bay last April! I got hooked to this pose because most of the guests at the resort were korean, so me and my kuzin decided to go with it! The other pic was on the spa.. Believe me I really don't want to post this! although I think its funny.. Look at my sisters!! haha***


*** with Mark Jay during his videoke performance, and me with my drunken master friends!! hehe**

AND THE "JAPAN-JAPAN" EXPERIENCE GOES TO THE U.S.!!!




*** Come on!! I get bored here so I take my own pictures!! Hehe!!**

*** and this is with my friends from the bank, Lily and Connie.. They were so curious when they saw my vacation pics.. that i started to tell them the story behind the pose.. and then of course, I showed them how to do it!!***

And since I'm planning to go back to manila AGAIN probably by May, which basically means a lot of travelling and lots of pics, I definitely think that Joaquin really needs to practice so that I can have one with him!





1 comments:

Peachy said...

funny! bakit mo post ung sa spa? look at my body!!! eewww! taba ko pa jan