Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Goin' crazy on Coach



After a two-week hiatus from hitting the malls, I finally decided yesterday that I can't stand it anymore!! I need to go out and shop.. And so I did, and the rest as I call it is shopping history.. AGAIN!!



It was our usual routine at first, my top priority will be to look for an outfit for my halloween costume at work, so went to TJ MAxx and Marshalls but didn't find anything. Oh, but I did bought a pair of 7 jeans, my sis was shocked knowing that its kinda pricey, but hey it was on sale! I wont buy it on its regualr price though.. I've been wanting to have a pair of True Religion but it was still expensive even with the markdown. So for my halloween outfit, I only got a pair of jeans..





Then off we went to Macy's, I really didn't see anything I want to buy so I figured might as well just look around. All of a sudden I found myself on their handbags section and I know right at that instant that they're having a sale! People are flocked into this one little corner, near their stall for Coach purses.. It was all a blur to me.. Couldn't remember clearly.. Next thing I know I'm holding 3 Coach purses with me.. Haha.. Here's the funny thing though, when I'm ready to check out I was thinking of using my dad's credit card ( since I am extension of it!) but then I cant find my ID on my wallet. Then the lady asked me if I wanted to apply for a Macys card since it will give me 20% off on my purchase.. And of course I said yes.. But then again she needs to see my ID. Where is my ID when I badly needed it?!! I know my dad had it since he picked up a package for me at the post office days ago. So I ended up paying it with my debit card. But my Coach craziness for whatever reason didn't end there.






I split up with my mom and dad when we got to the mall, and we'll meet up on our usual meeting place, so I went over there by the food court patiently waiting for them. Immediately when I saw my dad I asked him about my ID, he thought he didn't have it but thank God we found it together with his license. So do I even need to tell what happened next??!! Of course I went back to Macys and purchase two more, but I have my valid reasons ok?!! I also shopped for my sisters.. See? I don't only shop for myself, so my sisters are partly to blame to my shopping addiction!! HAHA!

This is the purse i got for my ate peachy.. Well I really picked it out for me, I was hoping she's gonna like the denim one, but I guess she really liked this one when she saw it on the webcam. I liked it cause its not the usual coach patchwork design. This is kinda, summery, ready-to-the beach kind of thing.



This one I got for my Ate Alma. Actually it was my mom who picked out this one for her, and of course fooled me by saying that she's gonna pay me back for it.. So as always, as a good daughter (haha) I told her Im going to pay for it.. Since she always felt that we shipped out every single name brands here in the US to my sisters in Manila! LOL! I think were too old now to have matching tops, shoes or purses.. But I guess that's what bound to happened?! Everything I find that's a nice deal, I always have to buy two more. See, that is really why I tend to shop a lot! I pretty much beat a preagnant woman eating for two!!
So I ended up buying five.. Yes, Five coach purses in a matter of 20 mins.. But what I did was have them all charged to my dad's credit card, and reverse the charges on mine! Smart move right??!















0 comments: