Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hair Talk.. Part II .. 2.1

I remember how Clairol used to have this classic look on their products and even the commercials (although I think these old products are still on the market). They have those clear plastic bottles with floral prints on it.. Then at long last, they re-invent themselves and this time around gone are the classy look, and here comes something hip and trendy which definitely caught shopper's attention..

I used Clairol's Break's Over Strengthening Shampoo And Conditioner. I love how they also have those catchy product names for specific hair problems and quick fixes.. Even the website looks fun and hip. Wow talk about a make-over!

My Experience: I love the product since with much styling my hair is so dry and damaged. Hair breakage is one of my major dilemma. I will just review them together since there's really not much of a difference. I love how it smells! The thing I didn't want being sometimes in a hurry, is that the packaging is absolutely the same for both the shampoo and conditioner. So there were times that I would grab the wrong one. I could really tell that it was working. I even tried the other collections that they have like the Dangerously Straight.

Price and Availability: If I remember it right i think the price is only $ 3.99 to around $ 4.99 and is available at Target, Walgreens and other drugstores.

My Verdict: For both the shampoo and conditioner together, I would say 7.5 out of 10. I just don't like how all the products of the entire collection have the same packaging.. It didn't work for me..

1 comments:

Dorxie said...

clairol never worked for me. i'm not sure though if this re-invention of the look enatils re-invention of the formulation. haha