Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hair Talk Part II.. 1.2

I have always used matching shampoo and conditioner, since it claims its best to use with it or as some products will say "for best results" follow with....

That's why for my conditioner, I use the More Moisture Raspberry and Brazil Nut Conditioner.
Well it basically says the same thing like the shampoo the only difference is this is for conditioning. How it works: "Naturally moisturize, condition and repair even the driest, most damaged hair leaving it soft, silky and beautiful. Raspberry, marula and brazil nut oils quickly penetrate hair for deep, lasting conditioning that will fortify hair without product build-up."

My Observations: It worked much better than the shampoo, well yeah of course! The conditioner should really makes the hair fell softer and it really does. It's no difference than the other conditioners I have drowned my hair with although it does have an edge for that amazing scent.

Price & Availability: same as the cost of the shampoo and you can also find it on the same stores mentioned (of course!)

The Verdict: I have to say this one is a 3 out of 5.

In totality the Burt's Bees Shampoo and Conditioner for me is 5.5 out of 10. I am not that happy in trying the product. Although I do have other Burt's Bees products that I use for my face. I guess I just have to say that my hair with all the chemicals in it, didn't go well with my switch to an All-Natural Product. After rinsing, I fell like I have such a huge build-up on my hair instead of feeling really clean, soft and silky.

Up next: Clairol Herbal Essences Break's Over

1 comments:

Dorxie said...

ooh i love burt's bees!! mom bought a whole cream collection before and it was really nice!