Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

WhAt kiNd of sHoppEr aRe YOU??

However you want to look at it, I am slowly becoming a shopaholic.. I just like to separate my shopping spree into different categories:

* "IN-AND-OUT" - this is when I have a particular item to buy and kinda in a hurry.. Just grab what you need, got to the register, pay and leave..

* " MIGHT AS WELL" - this sometimes could bring me to go shop a lot more.. it's when you have specific items to buy, but then i figured, since I'm here already i might as well buy "this" and "that".. It's usually when I go to Target that I do this.. Say I just wanted to buy some hair products, I would end up buying toothpaste, some bathroom items, even a new top or a new pair of shoes!! Hey, they're on sale, MIGHT AS WELL buy it!!

* "POWER SHOPPING" - normally refers to grocery shopping... because of all the kinds of shopping, I hate this one.. So with a list on my hand (or sometimes just on my mind), I will just go directly to the specific aisles, be as quick as possible, grab the specifics and check-out in no time.. But if I'm in Manila, power shopping is a whole new different thing.. Its when you check if you have enough cash, get our big plastic bag (that's where we put all the stuff we bought), and be ready to shop till you drop! I can spend half the day jumping from one mall to another, as if there's no tomorrow! LOL!

* "COMPULSIVE BUYING" - or should I say shopping?? I have been doing this lately.. Its usually when: A. you have a bad day Or B. you get paid!! That's when you tend to buy a things without even thinking twice.. At least for me.. Recently I went crazy shopping, and when I mean crazy.. Really, really... buying four kid's backpacks with matching lunchboxes! ; a couple of shower gels and lotions.. shoes, purses, and blouse.. All in one day..

As of now that how I "sort" my shopping behavior... It all depends on what kind of day it is!!

0 comments: