Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Loving my iPhone...

( The whole story is on another webpage, just click the link)
The wait is over.... When I heard that the price for the iPhone will be marked down, the following day, I didn't even think about it twice.. I probably didn't think about it at all!! This by far is my craziest shopping escapade..
Ever since it was launched, I have been wanting to have one for really no apparent reasons.. It's just that the features are totally cool!! I don't think I need it though, but still I wanted to have one.. Browsing the apple website has been a part of my daily Internet routine, reading all about it every night..
That's why when I decided to buy it, everyone (even in the office) are so excited about it.. It was a quick purchase because my friend call one AT&T store to hold one for me, they said they're not really allowed to do so.. That whole morning before I bought the iPhone after work was just really crazy..
But I must say, it was so worth it for me.. Especially the unlimited web access... I don't care about what some pessimist says... It's me and my iPhone.. PERFECT MATCH :)

0 comments: