Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Fake yourself into Happiness..

Hmm.. Sounds pretty catchy.. I opened my Yahoo! homepage and this article really caught my eye! Sometimes its really more on how you say things that will get people to read your article..
I started reading and I find myself saying.. yeah kinda right.. sure things happen to me!!

I went ahead and click the site and started reading more about stuff. The gotogabby.com is just about anything and everything about health and fitness, beauty, nutrition and even clothing..
The article on Yahoo! really does give some good advice.. Here's a line from it that I really like:

"You focus on what is great about yourself, your life, and put a big smile on your face. Don't give in; remind yourself that people only see what we project."

0 comments: