Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, September 17, 2007

MoRniNg ritUaLs...

I have my usual morning routine that for the past two years, I can probably say, it hasn't changed a lot..

5:45 -- I always set my alarm this early but then of course, I will never get up.. My clock is like 15 mins in advance but then who am I fooling?? Id reach for my wristwatch on my headboard and look at the "correct" time on my watch...
6:00 -- On mondays and fridays, I usually will get up or if I have that I have to fix my hair so bad!! But if not I'd still wait for a couple of minutes..
6:15-- My official time to get up, I can be early but I cant be late.. Then I'll go straight to the bathroom.. do a couple of stretches, say my prayer, then get in the shower!! this basically wakes up my nerves especially on winter mornings..
6:45-- Time to step out of the shower... Then my mom will have the breakfast ready.. My usuals: a glass of cold chocolate nesquik, 2 toasted breads, butter or ham.. In between I try to go online just to check emails..
7:10-- Done with the breakfast.. brush my teeth...
7:15-- From here I'll start my morning rituals.. It always starts with the face.. My Proactiv.. hey been using it for over a year and it works!! I also use a primer from bare escentuals called Skin Revver-upper and then to top it, Moisturizer of course.. So basically in a matter of 10 mins I have like 4 things going on in my face!!
7:25-- Now hand and body.. Well not much dramas on these just my usual body lotion.. sometimes i do use my hand cream though.. haha..
7:30-- DRESS-UP time!! It really doesnt take a lot of my time, since Im not picky on what to wear.. not unless we have a special occasion at work.. ( i like to dress up real cute for the pictures!).. On winter time, there's really no reason to even bother dressing up..
7:33-- time to do my hair!!! its very crucial, since my hair is really a mess.. and if i do have a bad hairday!! it messes me up the whole day! blowdry first, then sometimes if needed a bit for iron to keep it straight..
7:45-- then back to my face again.. I use bare minerals so its pretty easy.. Honestly! though it might take a while if I have breakouts to conceal.. its just swirl, tap and buff!!
7:55- or sometimes 3 mins. early.. Im all set to go.. My dad's waiting at the car.. Since I still dont drive..

This has been my life..Nothing more nothing less... Same thing over and over..

Just in case: If you're curious on the products I used:
Proactiv-- the 3 piece kit
Bare Escentuals- Revver-Upper, Bare Minerals foundation, Bare Summer Bisque, Mineral Veil,
Buxom Lip gloss..

I tell you this products works!!

0 comments: