Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lost again?

Who would want to get lost in the middle of nowhere ?

Due to some changes in the Expressway (which we do not know of), we got lost last week on our way to a family swimming. We were a few feet away from where we should have exited when we noticed it.. and my husband had to drive a long way again to get into our location. Oh well, lesson learned. Next time ,always check your exit lane! We arrived late and I feel a little sad then. This is one reason why I want to get a car gps now. It would really save me from getting lost when driving and at the same time saves my gas too. Most of my friends have one already but I declined from buying one before because I don't see yet the need for it. Okay, now I know. Lesson learned the hard way.

0 comments: