Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bridesmaid Dresses at discounted prices

My schedule was really crazy that I almost forgot about my cousin's wedding next month. Yes, exactly 30 days from now and I still don't have a dress for the event! I will be hosting the reception program so I would like to have a formal dress for the occasion. I have seen these discount bridesmaid dresses online and I am thinking of ordering there. I don't have the luxury of time to go and try dresses at the mall especially when I'm with the kids. These are my top choices and I am thinking of getting a nice brooch as my accent piece. What do you think? I have to get this type of cut in a dress because I have a big tummy now from lack of diet and exercise. These are really nice, elegant pieces!



0 comments: