Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Leather gifts on your 3rd wedding anniversary

How time flies when you are having fun and you are enjoying life.

It's been 3 years since I got married to my bestfriend. Yes, My husband has been and will always be my bestfriend. I am so blessed to have him in my life, and now that we have 2 kids, it makes everything wonderful than ever. I have read that Leather is the piece for 3rd wedding anniversaries, so I am looking for 3rd year anniversary gifts online and yes, it must have anything leather within it. My husband is intosports so I am thinking of getting him this nice Baseball piece


I love what is written at the ball, " You hit a Home Run with Me". The ball is made of leather and that makes everything perfect. I am actually thinking of giving him a leather watch or a leather wallet for our anniversary, but I remember I gave him a wallet last yearfor his birthday. This piece is truly unique, I might even write a simple message at the ball. I always make it a point to give him anniversary gifts by year , and I will continue doing this every year.

0 comments: