Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kitchen Faucets

I was so disappointed with our current kitchen faucet because it got broken after just 3 years of using it. Well, I think this is what you get when you buy standard ones, the quality is something you can't really count on. So this time, I learned my lesson and I would like to invest with quality faucets for our home. Im starting out with our kitchen since it badly needs replacement by now. The brands that I am considering are Kohler, Moen and Hansgrohe. Though I have to be a little practical and see what would fit our budget. I want to have some classic pieces that would certainly match our kitchen and its color. So what can you say abouth my choices?




Both are from Kohler and its on sale online. I am torn with these two designs that's why I am asking my husbands vote.


0 comments: