Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Med Supplies

My uncle , who lives a few blocks away from our place is still under medical care. Well, a nurse would come to their plae for some assistance every other day. Then during our free time, me and my mom would visit them to assist my aunt with some house chores as she takes her rest. Last weekend, i wasn't able to go to the drugstore to buy some over the counter meds and supplies so I ordered everything online since the site delivers fast too. I got a few stuff for our medicine kit , and a catheter for my uncle. Thank heavens for online shopping, everything is just one click away. Now , i need to browse thrpugh all the shopping emails i received over the week. A lot of summer sale that i am seeing and i am one happy girl again.

1 comments:

Easton Taylor said...

Tadalafil 20mg lasts for 36 hours and sometimes longer, and has the highest duration of action of all the PDE5 inhibitors. You should take it at least 2 hours before you plan to have sex. The effects may last for up to 36 hours after you take it.