Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Little Updates

I worked during the weekend at the Arena and I only had my free time today. It was tiring as usual especially during Sunday because it's kids day too. Would you believed that I bumped to Dora the Explorer at the elevator? I was Starstruck ! Hahaha. Today I plan to just rest and I have no plans of shopping because I am saving money. I might visit my sisters by the end of the year, i need pocket money since we are preparing for something big. I also need to lose some weight before going there, and i should start now to achieve the figure that I like, or maybe I will try some diet pills soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!