Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

dream honeymoon

Most brides that I know are really hands-on with all the preparations for their wedding. They go through everything, from the simplest details to the most complicated ones. It was 4 years ago when I started planning out our wedding but even until now, I feel excited whenever I see a bride. I can’t help but share with them my suppliers and even my own experiences. On June, my dear friend from High school will tie the know to her long time boyfriend, and apart from sharing her some wedding ideas, I am helping her with honeymoon preparations too. We are both looking for a luxurious and romantic place that will suit their budget. We thought of giving up because everything that we saw are way beyond their budget, but not until we saw the cancun honeymoons offered online. We both love the beachfront rooms at the resort that has hammocks at the veranda, king sized Jacuzzis and window-front views. I guess she got even more excited with the honeymoon than the wedding. Who wouldn’t? With that exquisite beach location, that would be the perfect place for honeymooners.

1 comments:

Make a difference said...

For a really romantic Valentines gift you must know about Speaking Roses!!! Check them out here: http://nonprofitshoppingmall.com/blog/

get a discount AND have a percent of your sale go to your favorite nonprofit. Absolutely a great thing to blog about.

Enjoy!