Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Friday, October 10, 2008

Who's Birthday??

it's WU CHUN'S BIRTHDAY!!! and don't think that my craziness for Chun has gone to greater lengths.. this was set-up by my bosses at work. that's why I'm so surprised and happy at the same time.. when I got to work this morning I found the little "birthday" sign and balloons taped at my computer.. i was laughing so hard and even though i was feeling a bit sick, i still feel so "touched".. makisali daw ba naman kasi sa kabaliwan ko!!
it was my big boss, one of the bank's AVP/ Ops Officer that printed the birthday greeting, while my Ops Supervisor came in a little early to put some balloons.. here's a little chika on how they came up with it:
they know about Chun since I've been raving about him since July and then on my desk calendar I had October 10,2008 marked as CHUN DAY.. so they asked me why and I told them its Chun's birthday.. My officer said that since she's not sure how the name's spelled, she first put Happy Birthday.. Ricca's Boyfriend!!! : ) i wish!! then when she went on my desk, andsaw the calendar marked with Chun's bday.. i was telling them on how I never got a surprise birthday for myself ever and how come Chun got one! : )

i just appreciate on how much support they give me, even riding with my craziness most of the time.. i'm so happy because i know this people and i didn't expect them to do something like this since they're more of the serious type.. they seriously believe that one day i'll get to meet Chun in person.. that's super I WISH!!

Happy Birthday Wu Chun...

0 comments: