Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Feels like Forever

I'm still here.. Its been really slow lately at work. I guess we can really fell how bad the economy has has been lately.. We have few customers at the bank and most times we don't really have stuff to do anymore after the reports are done in the morning.. Its been so BORING...

I feel like getting dumber by the second, since I don't have anything to do most of the day, my mind as well basically decided to just stop.. Ugh! for some people they might think I'm crazy for basically demanding to work when I should be thankful getting paid for doing nothing.. But then there's no growth, no productivity, I won't learn anything just by sitting the whole day... I've been trying to keep myself busy.. Answering phones, helping out planning for upcoming birthdays and other surprise events that were having but still its not enough for the whole eight hours..

Hay, I don;t know its just that it feels like forever at work sometimes and for how long its gonna stay this way I don't know.. But I am surely thankful that I still have a job every single day.. But just when people think that this is one superpower, indestructible, financially stable country.. well guess what?? you guys got it wrong...

0 comments: