Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Day Two..

So I did something productive today.. I WENT SHOPPING!!! Got some stuff for my room since I really wanted to make it look organize. Thank goodness, my mom already started to sort stuff that will be sent to my sister. Bawas kalat sa kwarto, salamat naman! But the most rewarding part is when I went to Macy's and found out about these:
The Coach Heritage Stripe Swingpack ON SALE!!!! 40% off... So do I need it?? Nope not really I already got one but still decided to buy it! hahaha.. I'm trying to sell it to my mom, because I know she's gonna convince me to send it to my sisters. But as I was explaining to them. tough times lately, I just cant give out stuff as I've been doing it for a while! hahaha.. If they want it, they can buy it from me! haha.. I really am sticking to my plan on saving money, so not everything comes for free.. Hindi na ko all-out mag pasalubong, kasi nagtitipid na ko.. : )

Then when I went to the cosmetics/perfume area, I found out that they now have a full counter of Bare Minerals!! OMG!! I'm in make-up heaven!!! I bought a couple of items, AGAIN...

I love this Rare Minerals Blemish Therapy. I tried it once, and now its going to be a part of my night time "ritual".. So vain huh?!? haha
Then of course my two must-haves.. Summer Bisque and Buxom Lip Gloss.. The bisque is the best concealer ever!!! And i love the Dolly shade of Buxom it gives that tingly, cooling sensation, it kinda feels that it's tightening your lips to make it look for fuller and pout-perfect!!

so what else did I buy?? hmmm.. I got three cute dresses for the coming princess.. But I'm too lazy to take pics so it will be on the next one...

Hay, thank heavens for sale.. what am I gonna do without them?? : )

0 comments: