Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Day One of my Three Day Weekend

Three Day weekend for me!!! Woohoo!! No plans at all, well except of course to hit the mall right?!?hahaha.. So what do I intend to do?

- clean up my closet, cabinets, drawers... lahat-lahat dahil sa ang dami kong tambak! so many mails need to be shredded.. statements... offers.. receipts..

As of right now, I am done with the first drawer pa lang! I was sorting out stuff and shredded what I don't need.. Then I stumbled upon my Bare Minerals.. (this is needs to be a totally different post!) I realized I have so much, since I (for whatever reason) buy the set ones, mostly 10-pc kits.. got rid of the huge boxes they have and just placed them in one make-up bag! Then I found some letters, birthday cards, thank you cards and notes from my friends, sisters and family back home!! So I did have a sort of "5 minute" drama mode!! hahaha.. Reading those surely still bring me tears... St least, I got something done today.. I didn't go out since its still triple digit heat, sobrang init!!

Here's the rest of my to-do list:

- clean my make-up brushes... ang dami nito
-organize my closet.. i need to sort stuff and get rid of some clothes I don't wear anymore
-one more cabinet to clean..
-find my card... I CAN'T FIND MY MACY'S CARD!!! ugh!
-buy a shoe rack (?) nka kalat lang kc mga sapatos ko d2!!
- SHOP! naman.. i need to do this...
I really wish to be productive this 3-day weekend.. My room really looks like a big mess! It is nowhere to be called a bedroom, its more like a stock room... and I am starting to get pissed about it.. My mom would always say we don't need for it to look nice and there's no need to buy accessories and household stuff since we won't be here forever... But hey, its almost five years and I don't see us going elsewhere?!? so, I'm going to make-over this so-called bedroom to make it look more.. hmmm.. alive??? hahaha

good weekend everyone!

1 comments:

anjalimehtus said...




top interior designers in bangalore India's finest decorative arts for luxury home furniture and interiors. Our collection is custom created for you by our experts. we have a tendency to bring the world's best to our doorstep. welfurn is interior decorators in bangalore leading Interior design company that gives exquisite styles excellence in producing and Quality standards. will give door-step delivery and can complete the installation at your home.