Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, July 5, 2008

To Do List

Hay, I spent the first of the three-day weekend by being a couch potato.. Yesterday was the 4th of July holiday, and I didn't even post a greeting to everyone. So how did I spend the holiday?? Bumming around in the laziest way possible. I didn't do a single thing, I think I can practically challenge anyone on c couch potato contest. I was online most of the day watching movies and shows, the only time I'll get up will be for bathroom breaks and lunch, which I took at 4pm! didn't get up to have dinner since I am so lazy! I had plans with my mom and dad to go and see the fireworks at night by the waterfront but of course I didn't go.. When laziness strikes, it can really take me down in just once simple blow..

Now I won't let laziness strike me again.. I have to get up and do something.. So here's my to-do list for saturday and sunday:

1. Shopping! - its the only you can spend your weekend here.. and i heard most stores will probably have their holiday sale! (since i've been reading about it a lot on my sis' blog! haha)

2. Balance my checkbook- its about time! but since I really haven't been spending much lately it shouldn't be hard.. I used to really be good at it but then I lost track. lazy me! : )

3. Clean my brusheS.. - yeap! that's with a whopping S at the end... I have so many BE make up brushes, and I think I need to clean them this week.

4. Just organize- I have receipts and letters that need to be shredded.. my stuff are basically everywhere and in relation to number 3.. I have to organize my make-upS.. I just got a new (well had it for over a month now) bare minerals collection kit.. Why I bought it? I really don't know!! I'll make sure I'll post that one for the BE addicts like me..

5. Picture..picture-- its been what, 2 months since my trip to manila and I STILL don't have my pictures printed. Although some of it were already posted on my multiply, I still wanted to have them printed, old school still huh?!?

Well i do hope i get to do these today and tomorrow.. And not just do NUMBER ONE then skip the rest!!!

Good Weekend everyone! : )

0 comments: