Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Purchasing Silver

After my vacation last May, I am now decided to save some of my money into something worthwhile. I am also into my second job, so I know that I still have a few money left for shopping. I am thinking of buying some gold or silver bullion , but its likely that i will get the second option, since the silver price is very competitive in the market nowadays. Silver has proved its industrial use already because it is a durable and divisible metal. It's unique properties , including malleability and ductility made it really a very useful metal nowadays. The Monex Company, something I have researched online sells gold and metal , and you have the option of having it safely kept at a vault , or have it delivered at your doorstep. I might give them a call over the weekend because I still need to ask them a few questions before finally jumping into my decision of buying. I trust Monex because of it's known reputation of being a trusted seller.

0 comments: