Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Jologs Fever


Yup that's what me and my friends Ivy call this craziness both of us have been doing lately.. She can't believe herself when she actually went to SM Bicutan to watch a mall show. But just as she was saying how she can't believe that she went ahead and did that, right now I was laughing so hard because I've been one myself.. And so yes.. we are infected of the JOLOGS FEVER!!!

Well, as you can see on my posts, I've been uber excited since Wu Chun will be in Manila. Actually HE IS ALREADY!!!! I've been following it online and has been glued to our TFC to catch every glimpse of him.. SUPER GWAPO!!! hahaha.. And so I was chatting with Ivy this morning while browsing youtube for any Wu Chun in Manila uploaded videos already.. And hey, I just cannot believe myself as well.. I was following every step of the way...

I really do admire the fans that really went in there super early in the morning to catch a glimpse of Chun and Calvin.. and all the super fanatics in general regardless of who their idol is.. To make an effort to see them.. against all odds ang drama! I don;t think I'm on the verge of doing something like that though.. Although I've been hoping to travel to Taiwan or HK or maybe in Manila, if ever Chun will have a show there.. Hahaha..

Hay, ang buhay nga nman.. Paminsan-minsan bumabalik ang kabaliwan!

**CREDITS TO ABS-CBN.COM FOR THE PICTURES... and to Team Kapamilya as well**

1 comments:

my blog said...

You are looking good in the photo.


confessions