Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Free Medical Software

Me and my family went to he hospital the other night to visit my uncle who was hospitalized due to some medical complications. As I was waiting outside the room , I saw an advertisement at the bulletin board about free medical windows mobile software , something that would go with PDA's and other mobile devices. I got really interested and read the offer by Epocrates. If you are not familiar with Epocrates, it is a company that provides softwares for medical professional. This software is really a big help to the doctors and other medical staff, because most of it has the details of patients, and other medical files that would really come handy with your medical supplies. Now they can access files anywhere easily. So spread the word about this free offer from Epocrates.

This announcement was paid for by Epocrates.

0 comments: