Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Candy and Gelli plus Wu Chun


See its just not me and a bunch of youngsters that are going crazy over Wu Chun.. As I stumbled upon Ms. Candy Pangilinan's PEP blog, I found out that she's also a fan of Wu Chun.. and Gelli De Belen too!!! Nakakatawa on how she recalls their "quest" to meet Chun and Calvin when they went to Manila. So as it turns out, they're adicted to watching Asianovelas as well and will bring they're portable dvd players to watch if they're on the road!! Hahaha.. it feels so good to realize na hindi lang pala ako ang na-aaddict sa mga ito!! And much more I've been a fan of her lalo na pagdating sa haircut and my sis, as far as I know likes Ms. Gelli. Even mga artists sa tin, they waited for them while they were having an interview. Kakatuwa nga yn mga pics ni Ms. Candy while they're at the corner waiting.. Here's some excerpts from her blog:
Candidly

I am a confessed Asian drama fan. Not merely a Koreanovela addict. I also watch Taiwanese, Japanese, Hong Kong, and Thai series and movies. I also check out their other show formats. I go online through mysoju, crunchyroll, etc. I have infected Gelli de Belen with this addiction...

I never knew that being a “fan” can actually give one that roller coaster of fleeting, extreme, mixed emotions....

Message from Gelli De Belen: Candy, Wu Chun is on TV now. Entertainment Live being interviewed by Toni now. Meron sila bukas sa ASAP and The Buzz. You have to do something…go!....

7:00 p.m. Saturday: Gelli called again. “Candy, watch PDA now. Bilis, guest na naman sila. Hindi mo pa sila nakikita.”.....

Whew! I was about to start this show I was hosting, and there was no TV around. “Calm down, Candy,” I told myself. “I’m going to see them tom.” The face of Wu Chun was plastered on my mind. Gosh! I felt stupidly funny but happy at the same time. I haven’t really felt this “kilig” for the longest time. I haven’t really been a fan to anyone at this level. That moment I declared that I like guys with chinky eyes or the Chinese mestizo type.....

Looking back, I can’t help but laugh at ourselves. We were truly avid fans…to the highest level. We spent two hours and a half exchanging notes and observations about the Asian novelas, movies. and actors…Mali…Mga 45 minutes lang. Kasi the rest was spent solely on Wu Chun...

ABS-CBN Lobby main entrance: Good and reliable Kate was waiting for us. Then we saw Tita Milette Santos who also helped us. She asked us to join her and the Wu Chun and Calvin Chen team, all waiting at the Lobby. Gosh! Welcome committee kami. Todo na ito. At ang konti lang namin doon. Todo na talaga ito. Hindi na namin alam ni Gelli kung ano ang gagawin namin..

Super lapit nila sa amin but we didn’t dare talk to them. They asked for food. Sabi ko na nga ba, eh. Gelli and I were debating whether we should bring them food or not. In the end, the two were given food from the catering outside. Sayang naman....

We stayed during the whole interview, until we were given the chance to have a photo op with them. Todo! We just couldn’t get enough of them. My heart stopped for a second when I shook hands with them. Merong breath suspension na medyo nakakatawa and nakakatakot because baka magdire-diretso. Hahahaha!....

Credits to: Candidly by Candy Pangilinan




0 comments: